NPB Advisors is a full service insurance brokerage and consulting firm helping businesses create cost effective strategies for their employee benefit plans. We specialize in helping small to medium sized employers stay current with benefit plan trends that help them attract and retain the best employees.
- Insurance Brokerage and Plan Marketing
- This is the “Nuts and Bolts” of benefit plans. We will search the marketplace to find the best fit for your business’s needs Read more
- Plan Consulting
- Aligning your benefit plan with your organization’s overall goals and budget requires thoughtful planning and education Read more
- Employee Education
- Just providing a benefits plan for your employees isn’t enough any longer. The cost is too high and the benefit is too important Read more
- Plan Compliance
- Trying to stay compliant with the ever-changing regulatory guidelines is a full-time job. Fortunately for you Read more
- Benefit Trends
- While changes may not be permanent, change is. As your business grows and your employee’s needs change Read more
- Wellness Plans
- To get the most from your benefit plans, you should support it by engaging your employees on how to use the plan Read more
HOW WE WORK WITH OUR CLIENTS
It may seem like the insurance components of the benefits plan are just a commodity. That is true to an extent but, like all commodities, the purchase should be done after you have identified how the commodity meets your needs and budget. Too frequently, benefit plans are implemented without enough information or analysis.
To provide better service to our clients, we take the time to actually understand your business, your goals, and how you plan on reaching your goals. You need different approaches if you are planning a rapid expansion of your business, if you are struggling to retain the talent you already have, or if you are facing a period of slower business opportunities. Planning and staying ahead of these realities is the difference between setting a strategy and just reacting to external circumstances.
Our clients trust us to represent them and to be their business partner, we help them manage and control their business destiny.